Whiz Comms’ Data Protection Policy gives you information on how and what we collect, use and protect your personal information.We understand privacy is important to you and we have in place safeguards and measures to protect your personal data stored with us.
We conduct our business in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). For further information on this Act, please click here.
2. How we collect your personal information
We collect your personal information when you:
- Register your interest in our services
- Subscribe to our services
- Use our network
- Contact us for enquiries or request for assistance
- Visit our website
- Ad-hoc projects/programmes such as promotions, surveys etc
3. The Information we collect
The information we collect may include the following:
- Your personal details such as NRIC, FIN or passport number, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, bank/credit card details as well as service-related information like device ID and IP address.
- account information – subscription plans, add-ons and other related details
- correspondences – emails, calls, letters and faxes
- service usage information – called party phone numbers, date, time and duration of your calls through our network
- equipment and network such as performance details of your device on our network
4. How we use your information
We may use your information to:
- process your service applications, bills and payments
- activate or de-activate service
- respond to enquiries and requests from you or people you have authorised
- inform you about service upgrades, disruptions and status
- conduct market research and customer satisfaction surveys
- perform market analysis
- offer rewards and promotions
- provide assistance to law enforcement, judicial and other government agencies.
We will not offer, publish or share your personal data with any third parties without seeking your consent. Your information is retained for as long as the purpose for which it was collected and until it is no longer necessary for business or legal need.
5. Protecting your information
We have implemented stringent measures and safeguards in protecting your information. These include:
- Systems and work procedures to prevent and detect frauds and crimes
- Conduct internal audits
- Ensure the safety and security of our properties and systems
- Conduct checks against money laundering, terrorism financing and related risks
This policy may be amended from time to time to ensure it is consistent with any new developments in WhizComms’ use of your personal data or changes to any legalities in force. Updated policy will be available on our website www.whizcomms.com.sg and all business dealings and communications with us shall be subject to the latest version of this policy.