As featured across multiple media, WhizComms is the lowest price 1Gbps home fibre broadband & IDD voice plan in Singapore.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Whiz Communications Pte Ltd (hereinafter referred as WhizComms) reserves the right to approve or reject any application by the Customer for a WhizComms account.
- By completing the registration process for any service provided by WhizComms, the Customer is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- WhizComms may determine and impose charges, payment terms and prescribed rates and vary or revise the same from time to time and such variation shall be effective as from the date specified by WhizComms. All tariff charges would be reflected on our official web-site https://www.whizcomms.com.sg.
- The Customer shall promptly pay WhizComms all the Fees and Charges and any other sum due or payable to WhizComms on the due date with respect to the provision of the Service without any set-off, counterclaim, deduction or withholding whatsoever.
The Customer shall promptly check and verify the accuracy of each bill, and notify WhizComms in writing of any error, inaccuracy or discrepancy with respect to any amount, item, entry or matter stated therein. The Customer shall promptly provide WhizComms with all the information and assistance reasonably requested by WhizComms to investigate and verify any such assertion of the Customer.
- In the event that the Customer disputes any amount stated in the bill and intends to withhold payment of the amount, the Customer must give WhizComms a written notice of such dispute before the due date and must state in such notice the grounds and reasons for such dispute. Notwithstanding any such dispute, the Customer shall make payment of the charges or amount of the bill to WhizComms that are not in dispute.
- In the event that upon investigation of the dispute, such withheld amount is payable by the Customer, the Customer shall pay interest on the withheld amount as stated in clause 8 from the date the amount is due until the date of payment.
It is agreed that Customers will undertake to settle all bills promptly by due date, failing which a late charge of S$5.00 will be levied.
- A Customer who pays a bill and subsequently chooses to dispute any amount, item, entry or matter stated therein, must give WhizComms a written notice of such dispute not later than one year from the date of the bill.
- WhizComms only accepts the following mode of payment:
- a. Credit Card
- Customer agrees that any charges made with WhizComms’ services will be billed monthly to the designated card and be subjected to the same terms and conditions governing the credit card account.
- Customer is personally responsible for all of WhizComms’ service charges that are not covered by this authorisation (e.g. credit card becomes invalid). If WhizComms is unable to settle the bill with the designated credit card company for any reason, the Customer agrees to settle the bill via bank draft or cheque in Singapore dollar drawn on a bank in Singapore, or by other means and within the time frame as specified by WhizComms.
- Customer shall notify WhizComms if the designated credit card is lost, stolen, expired or is terminated for any reason, or the Customer wish to terminate WhizComms’ authorisation to bill the designated card. Customer shall continue to be liable for any outstanding bills.
- b. Giro
- Customer is required to complete an Interbank GIRO form that permits WhizComms to deduct the amount of the bill directly from the designated bank account.
- Customer is personally responsible for all of WhizComms’ service charges that are not covered by this authorisation (e.g. insufficient funds in account). If WhizComms is unable to debit the amount of the bill for any reason, the Customer agrees to settle the bill via bank draft or cheque in Singapore dollar drawn on a bank in Singapore, or by other means and within the time frame as specified by WhizComms.
- Customer shall notify WhizComms if Customer wishes to terminate WhizComms’ authorisation to debit the designated bank account. Customer shall continue to be liable for any outstanding bills.
- WhizComms shall obtain approval of Customer’s authorisation from the relevant bank prior to activation of WhizComms account.
- c. Others
- All cheques must be made payable to Whiz Communications Pte Ltd.
- Customer can choose to pay at SAM machines/SAM online or at SingPost outlets.
- Customer shall pay WhizComms a deposit of S$100 (applicable to non-Singapore citizen/non-PR) for the purpose of opening a WhizComms account. The deposit will be refunded upon termination of account.
- The credit limit is S$200 per month for all residential customers. WhizComms may request deposit for extension of credit limit.
- Customers may receive an interim bill once credit limit is reached. All interim bills require immediate payment.
- WhizComms reserves the right to suspend or terminate service(s) provided to the Customer if payment has not been received by WhizComms after the payment due date. The Customer can avoid the suspension or termination of service(s) provided by effecting payment for total or the undisputed portion of the invoice within the due date indicated in the suspension or termination notice.
- Customer shall solely be responsible and liable and shall indemnify and keep indemnified WhizComms and/or its agents against all losses and liabilities when using WhizComms services.
- The Customer shall use the service in accordance with the directions of WhizComms from time to time and WhizComms shall not be liable for any losses, damages, claims, liabilities, costs or expenses suffered or incurred by the Customer resulting from the failure by the Customer to do so.
- In compliance with section 3.2.6 of IMDA’s (Info-Comm Media Development Authority of Singapore) “Code of Practice for Competition in The Provision of Telecommunication Services” on protection of End User Service Information (“EUSI”), WhizComms will keep the EUSI in commercial confidence. The information will only be used internally within WhizComms for its planning, provisioning and billing purposes and when required, assistance to law enforcement, judicial or other government agencies.
- This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the parties hereto submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- WhizComms shall comply with IMDA’s “Code of Practice for Competition in the Provision of Telecommunication Services”.