As featured across multiple media, WhizComms is the lowest price 1Gbps home fibre broadband & IDD voice plan in Singapore.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The PIN (Personal Identification Number) printed on each card is unique and the Customer shall be solely responsible for safeguarding it against any unauthorised use.
- Except when the card is received damaged at the point of sale, the sold is not refundable and WhizComms shall not be liable to the customer for any loss, theft or misuse of the card.
- The liability of WhizComms to a Customer, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, in relation to the card (PIN) shall be limited to the price of the card.
- The expiry date is 6 months from registration/top-up. All registration/top-up must be done on/before the expiry date printed at the back of the card.
- WhizComms does not provide refunds for any unused portion of the card value whether before or after its expiry date, or under any circumstances.
- WhizComms shall be entitled to add, remove or change any calling destinations and calling rates without prior notice to the Customer. Please refer to our website (https://www.whizcomms.com.sg) or call our Customer Service Hotline 3109 0088 for latest rates update.
- Customer shall be solely responsible and liable and shall indemnify and keep indemnified WhizComms and/or its agents against all losses and liabilities when using WhizComms services.
- All correspondences, notices or communications by WhizComms to the Customer will be sent by email only. They shall be deemed to have been received by the Customer immediately upon transmission by WhizComms. Hence it is the onus of the Customer to provide WhizComms with a valid email address.
- All our card prices are nett over at our website (https://www.whizcomms.com.sg)
- All card sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. We will not entertain any cancellations by the Customer once the order is confirmed by, and paid for by the Customer.
- We treat all transactions and Customer’s email address with strictest confidence.