During these unpredictable times, WhizComms have the responsibility to provide solutions for Singaporeans to stay connected in today’s digital world. As such, we will be offering temporary low-cost data to help those affected. Let’s all do our part and stay united during these times.
Powered by Yogofi
How To Apply
|Download the device form and fill up your details. Advise us on your preferred subscription period and delivery address.|
Send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org and make prepayment via PayNow. An additional $200 deposit is required. Please allow up to 3-5 business days for processing.
The payment reference number should be: DATA-BILLING ID or DATA-MOBILE NUMBER
|Your rented MiFi device should be delivered within 2-3 business days after processing.|
How to Return Device
|Pack all loaned equipment securely into the return mailer bag provided.|
|Drop off the return mailer bag at a SingPost box.|
|Your deposit will be refunded to you within 2-3 weeks after receiving the returned device.|
Note: There may be connection issues with certain VPN software.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Whiz Data?
WhizComms has partnered with TheSocialDataCo to provide temporary low-cost solution for internet access. With the recent disruption in NetLink Trust operations, many households faced cancelled or delayed broadband installations. As many Singaporeans are working and learning from home, it is essential for everyone to stay connected.
- I am not an existing WhizComms subscriber. Can I apply for this plan?
Yes, this is a data plan that is aimed to help all Singaporeans during these difficult times. Please allow up to 5 working days for us to respond due to heightened restrictions as part of the Circuit Breaker measures.
- How do I pay for this service?
At the moment, we are accepting prepayment via PayNow. The prepayment will consist of your subscribed service fee and a $200 deposit that will be credited back to you after device return.
- How long is the delivery time?
Upon receiving your prepayment, delivery will take 2-3 business days.
- What happens when I exceed the daily data capacity?
There will be no extra charges for exceeding the daily data capacity. Your connection speed will be throttled to 256kbps until the next day.
- Can I extend my subscription?
Simply drop us an email at email@example.com and advise the period of extension. If you are extending the service past 30 June 2020, we will review the request on a case by case basis.
- I want to find out more about this service, who can I contact?
You can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or start a live chat with us by clicking on the bottom right live chat interface.
- I am facing technical difficulties with my MiFi device or service, who can I contact?
Kindly reach out to the 24/7 customer support via WhatsApp message at 8838 8031 and provide the following information:
a. Device ID
b. Incident date/time
c. Description of the problem
Terms & Conditions
- WhizComms is not the supplier of the goods or service(s) and make no representation as to the quality of the goods or service(s) provided.
- A minimum 1-month subscription applies.
- Prepayment of $200 deposit and first subscription period via PayNow is required before device delivery can be arranged.
- Enjoy 5GB per day at 4G speed (thereafter speed will be throttled to 256kbps)
- Any loss of equipment or any physical damage due to negligence will be charged and payable to WhizComms. The charges are as follows (inclusive of 7% GST):
a. Device: $200.00
b. USB cable: $20.00
c. Travel pouch: $20.00
- Customers return the device to TheSocialDataCo within 3 days after service expiry, using the return bag provided.
a. A fee of $200 will be imposed if the device is not returned within 3 days after the contract period.
- Customers with an active plan can enquire or seek assistance by contacting 24/7 customer support via WhatsApp at 8838 8031 and provide the following information:
a. Device ID
b. Incident date/time/location
c. Problems being faced
- WhizComms reserves the right to modify Terms and Conditions of the services without prior notice. Customer agrees that WhizComms’ rates are subjected to changes as the tariffs from operators change from time to time.
- View the full terms & conditions.